Tuesday, August 19, 2008

opening the windows of heaven

Ok, I'm not one to sit and write publicly but about the blessings I receive, I save that for my journal but I just wanted to share with you how some things really do work out perfectly. It might be a bit cheesy to some of you but if I cared about that I wouldn't be writing this right now. I got paid today. The list of things I needed to get with my paycheck is as follows:

Tithing- $57
Gas- $90
Books for school- $359
Car payment- $200
Grand total- $706

That list was a bit scary to me because my paychecks normally work out to be about $550. I really had no idea where I was going to get the extra $150 I needed. I opened my paycheck today and it was $706.81. Yeah. I had an extra 81 cents. It is another witness to me of the fact that Heavenly Father truly is aware of our circumstances and watches over us. It's also amazing to me how deducting 10% from a paycheck makes it multiply so much more. Things work out if we put our trust in the Lord and move forward with faith.

No comments: