Friday, August 8, 2008

Missionary Slut






One of my friends at work nicknamed me missionary slut. It sounds kind of derogatory but I really like it. If anything, it's a funny thing to tell people about me. Four of my best friends are on missions right now. Curtis is in Paris, France, Ian's in Cordoba, Argentina, Cory's in Toronto, Canada, and Dan's in Washington DC. I love to write letters. Getting responses is even better. I got a letter from Ian about a week and a half ago that gave me all sorts of warm fuzzies. Apparently Argentina has Friend day. It's a national holiday like Mother's day in the United States. He wrote me a letter expressing his gratitude for my friendship and reminded me of a few memories that made me laugh. I've probably read it like 30 times since then. That's just one example though. I've gotten letters/emails like that from all of them. I love being a missionary slut!

No comments: