Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 9: Beliefs

I believe in a lot of things.
I believe in God.
I believe in prayer.
I believe I have a personal Savior who sacrificed his life for me.
I believe that people who have passed on never truly leave us.
I believe in the Book of Mormon and the Bible.
I believe in Joseph Smith. That he was who he says he was, and he saw what he said he saw.
I believe that the Lord has a prophet on the earth to guide us, and that that man is Thomas S. Monson.
I believe in the power of the human spirit, and that combined with the power of prayer and of God, anything is possible.
I believe in the miracle of modern medicine, and find myself blessed to be a small part of it.
I believe that people are generally good.
I believe that sometimes the only way to learn is to take a leap of faith.
I believe that love conquers all.

No comments: