Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 11: Siblings

I've been looking forward to this one actually. I have best siblings in my family, who truly are my very best friends. We have always been close and really hardly ever fight. It's a dream come true!

Megan:
Megan is very creative. Whether it's writing, art, poetry, or singing, Meg's amazing at it! She's got volumes of notebooks full of writing and you might want to keep an eye out because one of them will probably be in print one day. She's passionate, artistic, deep, but also just as wild and zany as the rest of us.

Pwetty Sisto.
Ian:
Oh little bud. I still call him that even though he's 6'3". Bud is just a good kid. No doubt about it. Whether it's his silly phrases (punch a baby, pwned, and jewed, just to name a few) or the way he's always treated his sisters with such love and respect. He's basically the reason Jillian got a job at Cold Stone. His managers liked him so much, they decided to hire her too. He's getting ready to graduate high school with a high GPA and getting ready for a mission in 2012.

 Don't worry, he eventually figured out how to ride it...

 I had to throw this one in there too. Best. Photo bomb. Ever.

Jillian:
I don't know one thing this girl isn't good at. Seriously, she makes the rest of us look a little bit pathetic. She's an artist, a dancer, a singer/songwriter, a model, a director (even if it is just for the videos filmed in her room with her friends) and a great friend and little sister.

One of my very favorite pictures of us. Love ya Jill Bill.


No comments: