Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 12: What's in my bag? And other random bits of life as of late.

If I could find my camera I would take a picture but it's buried somewhere in the mess that is our house while we're in the process of moving. In  my bag I have:
-my badge for work
-my wallet, which always seems to be empty for some reason. Hmmm...
-a tube of Aquaphor for my lips.
-About 5 pens
-Usually a granola bar, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, or other foodstuffs.
-Car keys
-A mess of receipts and papers I've randomly thrown in there.

On a different note, I went to Ian's football game this morning. I've been telling him for weeks that I'm going to come and I finally made good on my word today. It was a great game! A friend from Ian's English class invited him to be on a team with him, and they really have a great group of guys. They won by more than 20 points. Go Titans!

Team photo

 That's the face he gave me when I told him to look mean...
What a dork.

We're two weeks away from the end of the semester and three weeks away from moving to Texas. It's a wonderful, stressful, bittersweet, stressful, exciting, stressful, adventurous time of life. (Oh, did I mention I'm completely stressed out??) It'll be here before we know it!!

"None of us knows what the next change is going to be, what unexpected opportunity is just around the corner, waiting to change all the tenor of our lives." - Kathleen Norris

No comments: