Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Out my window

The blog post from Striped Giraffe Stories today is, "What's outside your window?" Whenever I think of this, I always remember our awesome apartment in Corpus Christi. It was on the 3rd floor and you could see Oso Bay from our balcony. Ian and I would go out there almost every night and breathe in the sea breeze. I don't think I realized how good we had it... Anyway, I posted this photo to Facebook the other day from looking out into the back yard:



The storm that gave Salt Lake its first snow fall of the year had moved in and it was a perfectly crisp, chilly fall day. Today, the sun is out but that same golden tree is losing its leaves out back. I'm having to remind myself that it's getting colder. It is November after all. October is perfect weather in St. George, and it's kind of sad to see that go away for awhile. At least the sun stays around. I suppose I can't ask for much more than that.

No comments: