Saturday, February 7, 2009

"Nienie Dialogues"

I love love love this picture!



I read about this on one of my friends' blogs today and I thought it was really cool. It's a blog about Stephanie Nielson and her husband Christian, who were in a near-fatal plane crash last August. "Mr. Nielson", as she endearingly refers to him, suffered burns on 30% of his body and a broken back and Stephanie received severe burns on 80% of her body. She writes from time to time about her recovery process. I admire the faith of this woman and her husband. She has such a positive outlook on life and a real appreciation for "the little things" in life that we take for granted every day. I would only hope that I would do the same if I were in her position. Check it out. You may just get completely addicted like I did!





nieniedialogues.blogspot.com

No comments: