Saturday, February 7, 2009

GNO

It's taken me way too long to write about this but I had a girl's night out with Melissa and Brianne on Tuesday. I seriously wish we hadn't waited so long to go out! Hopefully the three of us will take it as a lesson to not let our lives get to busy for each other. As soon as we sat down, I just looked at the people sitting at the tables next to us and was like, "Oh, poor people," because I knew we would be so crazy and laugh incredibly loud, which of course we did. We talked about everything. Our hopes, our dreams, and our plans for the future. It just made me realize how much I really love those girls and was, I felt like, the beginning of a new relationship for the three of us. I mean, we've been friends for years, but we're all kind of at different crossroads in life right now and it was good to realize that we have each other's support in whatever lies ahead.

No comments: