Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Emphasis on Valentine's. Usually I celebrate Single Awareness Day on February 14 but Ian made it really a great day this year. I was getting ready for work when I heard a knock on the door. I let my brother answer it since he was right by the front door. He came downstairs and said that someone was at the door for me, which confused me because that rarely happens. I went upstairs to find a girl holding a vase full of yellow roses (my favorite). I had a hunch as to who sent them, which was confirmed by the fact that it was addressed to "Cori Jane" (he's the only one that calls me that) and of course, as soon as I read the note, it was obvious. I was seriously freaking out! I didn't even know what to do! I was shaking like crazy but at the same time I was so happy and couldn't quit smiling. It made my whole day! Thanks Ian for making it so amazing! You're the best!


My beautiful roses



Me being super happy about it.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) I'm so happy for you. Those are such beautiful roses, wow. Love ya!