Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just nothin'

My cousin had this on her blog and I just needed something to pass the time for a little while, so here ya go!

1. How old will you be in five years? 25. Holy crap! I'll probably have kids by then too!

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Sam and Stephenson. Work buddies.

3. How tall are you? 5'10 3/4''

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? It's a surprise! You'll all find out in about 9 days!

5. What's the last movie you saw? I'm pretty sure it was Valkyrie. I don't frequent the movies super often.

6. Who was the last person you called? Pretty sure it was work to see what they wanted to drink at Cafe Rio. I know, exciting huh?

7. Who was the last person to call you? um.... That's a great question...

8. What was the last text message you received? "Chau babe."

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? My Mom or my dad. I can't remember which.

10. Do you prefer to call or text? It depends. If it's something quick, I prefer texting. But long conversations are much better when you can hear their voice at least.

11. What were you doing at 12am last night? falling asleep

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? They're married.

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? This morning at family prayer

14. What color are your eyes? Hazel

15. Do you own slippers? Way too many!

16. What are you wearing right now? dress slacks and a sweater. Gotta love work clothes! It'll be so great when I get to wear scrubs to work.

17. What is your favorite christmas song? I'm anti-Christmas music. I'm way sick of all of it. Ask me again in June.

18. Where is your favorite place to be? Right now it's the park down the street from my house. It's my thinking spot.

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Stuck in traffic. BOOOOO!!!

20. What is one of your pet peeves? People that ask me the same question over and over. I feel like a broken record.

21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? 30! ewwww!!!

22. Do you tan or burn? Burn... it's kinda lame...

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I don't know if any of you remember but on Power Rangers there were these guys that they would have to beat up and they were all in silver. I used to be afraid that they came out in the dark.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Nerts games on Sunday nights. There's always something...

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? Way too many!

26. When did u last get in an argument? I'm not sure...

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? I have a lap top

28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? depends on my mood...

29. What color are your walls? Yellow.

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? Usually four. I rearrange them multiple times throughout the night.

31. What is your favorite season? Winter for snowboarding! Yay!

32. What do you like about fall? The leaves changing colors. Especially in the mountains. It's so pretty!

33. What do you like about winter? snowboarding

34. What do you like about the summer? Walks at night and looking at the stars!

35. What do you like about spring? The fact that it starts to get warm again.

36. How many states have you lived in? 2

37. What states have you lived in? California and Utah

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Depends on the season. In summer, yes!

39. Are you a social person? Yeah. If I don't know you, I'm pretty quiet at first but then I get to know you and you only wish I was quiet!

40. What was the last thing you ate? skittles!! Yay!

41. Have you tried escargo? Nope. I thought about it when we went on the cruise but then Casey said it feels like a big gob of snot in your mouth and I couldn't stomach it.

42. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate Banana with brownies!

43. What is your favorite dessert? probably brownies... or chocolate chip cookies.

44. Have you drank a Shirley Temple? Yeah, on a booze cruise in San Fransisco. We weren't old enough for the booze, so we had Shirley Temples. They were really good!

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? My absolute favorite is homemade strawberry, but I usually eat raspberry.

46. Do you like Chinese food? Way more than I should!

47. Do you like coffee? I love the smell! I've never tasted it though. But I bet if I wasn't mormon I'd drink it every day.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Not enough. Usually about 3-4 glasses

49. What do you drink in the morning? Juice or chocolate milk.

50. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Usually the left side. But I switch sometimes.

No comments: