Sunday, January 18, 2009

Love affair with Pandora



Have you ever heard of Pandora? No, not the chick with the box, the website. If you haven't, quit reading this and go there now! It's a great website where you can listen to all kinds of music for free! They also have it for your iPhone too and I listen to it every night as I'm falling asleep. I hear some songs that I didn't even know existed, like the one I found on Saturday night for example. The song is called When I'm With You by Faber Drive. I'd never even heard of the band or the song before. It's about two people that are far away from each other and how they're going to appreciate every moment they have together when they see each other again (I bet you can't guess why I love that song so much...). It's on my playlist at the bottom of the page if you want to listen to it. Hooray for Pandora!

No comments: