Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh how I love it!




"He put my stuff in Jello again!"

Oh you guys! I bought all the seasons of the office on Friday and have since spent my life watching episodes over and over. I'm driving my family nuts because I keep quoting it after anyone says anything. (Yes. It is true. I, Michael Scott, am signing up with an online dating service. Thousands of people have done it, and I am going to do it. I need a username, and... I have a great one. "Little Kid Lover". That way people will know exactly where my priorities are at.)
Let me just say that I'm so glad I got into it during season 3 when the whole Jim/Pam drama was on pause because I would've been so mad watching season 2 without knowing they were going to end up together in the end. Who ever thought you could have such a vested interest in fictional characters? I'm so addicted it's not even funny! In fact, I think I'm gonna go watch an episode right now.

1 comment:

Lindsey Whiting said...

Cori, we have so much in common! I love your blog, your personlality just shines!! Phil is an Office fanatic.