Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Ian!

So it's my best friend in the entire world's birthday today. Actually, it's not anymore for him because Argentina is 3 hours ahead of us but it's still his birthday here so I thought just to try something new I'd write a post about him. I suppose I just wanted to let everyone know how truly grateful I am for such a great friend. It's funny how he's gone from being "that one guy I see at school sometimes" to my best friend. I remember specific nights when I lived in St. George where I would call him bawling about something that totally wasn't worth all the tears (I'm a little dramatic sometimes) and he would drop everything to talk to me, whether it was for a few minutes, an hour or all night. It made the transition and all the stressful stuff that comes with being an adult so much easier to handle. I can tell him anything and I'm pretty sure he can too and it doesn't seem to matter that we're 5,818 miles apart. I found that out on google maps by the way, it's pretty much the coolest website ever. So thanks, Ian, for being such a stud and always taking such good care of me. You're the best!

PS I thought it would be kind of cool to post pictures from his actual mission just because it's something I've never done before.



Just doin some tracting. :)

With his bishop and family

No comments: