Saturday, July 12, 2014

Kayaking at Quail Creek

I've been excited all week for Braden and Lexi to come down for the weekend. We saw them last weekend when we were home so we've spent two weekends in a row together! That's never happened! Last night, Lexi and I went out for a much needed girl's night for both of us, while the boys went to the park with Braden and Lexi's little girl. I sort of love that Ian spent the night watching Jenna while we had fun.

We all went to Quail Creek Reservoir and rented kayaks to paddle around in for a couple hours. It was so much fun! I just wish I remembered the sunscreen on my neck. Thank goodness for after sun lotion. Seriously. If you don't use that stuff, you need to. It's the BEST!

Could this family be any cuter? No.

Ian took Jenna to play in the water all by himself. *Swoon!* :)

Let's take a minute to appreciate this almost-two-year-old playing like a pro on the iPad. 

Getting ready to go.

Ian just chillin on the water.

Braden decided to try out paddleboarding. I'm pretty sure he spent more time in the water than
 on the board, but it was a fun adventure.

Ian and me on the 2-man kayak.

No comments: