Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe Ian and I have been married for 4 years today! He tells me all the time, "I don't want anyone else. I understand your kind of crazy." I think that's a good thing... :) It feel like a lot of our marriage has been working and being in school, but we have had quite the highlight reel. I love our great life!

First he came home from his mission.
And we had to hit the slopes together.
We went to the color festival when we were engaged.


4 years ago today, we got married.

And it was a very happy day!
We honeymooned in Vegas (and went to Vegas another time).

We played on the beach at Pineview Resevoir
And went to our first demolition derby in Idaho.

Then we moved to Texas for the summer and enjoyed living by the beach. 

And got a little crazy in the process. I don't know why Ian has an apple sticker on his head.

We went to Disneyland with my family for Christmas 2011.

And of course, made a stop at Newport Beach.
For our 2-year anniversary, we took a Mexican cruise.
And even though I was pretty sure we were going to die, we went ziplining.

Then we went to one of the places I went while Ian was on his mission.
I'm noticing we pose this way a lot. Our big trip in 2013 was to San Diego for Casey's wedding.
See, with the pose? This was from another Vegas trip in January.

Then we went to Central America in March.

We've spent a lot of sunny days on the beach!
 I'm looking forward to many more fun adventures with this love of mine.

No comments: