Thursday, June 30, 2011

Giving the Academy a Raincheck

I just finished my 7-page paper for English last night. I remember now why I decided to do a 180 from English to Nursing as my major in high school. Anyway, it's been an interesting 2 weeks. We live in a hotel now. Yeah. I'm trying to be positive about it but to be 100% honest, I pretty much hate it. Although, the one good thing about it is free cable and internet. Good thing we're moving to our next city on Sunday, huh?

We've had a pretty fun week this week. Last Saturday was our 1-year anniversary. I know, crazy huh? Ian had to work but I did pick him up so we could go out for Chinese food and catch a late movie. At least we could say we had a little bit of fun on our actual anniversary day.

Ian took the day off on Monday, and we went to the Texas State Aquarium. We saw some awesome fish and wildlife, and I couldn't believe all of them came from the Gulf of Mexico, or The United States. And we actually took some pictures. I know, can you believe it?!

 Me in front of the entrance. The blue shirt wasn't planned...

Seahorse 

 My cute hubby loved the seahorses. Love him!

 A lionfish

A shark. He was pretty cool. 


This is a hawk-headed parrot. You could tell he was used to having his picture taken. 
He totally posed for that picture. 

 Ian loved the turtles. He was missing his turtle Tommy.

Jellyfish. They're totally mesmerizing to watch.

The USS Lexington 

 Me in front of the Lexington

 Corpus Christi Bay and skyline

 We went to the Dolphin show. It was pretty lame actually...

 Another sea turtle. He was waving at us.

Proof that we were actually there. Love this guy!


No comments: