Saturday, May 21, 2011

Inferno

Aw man... my school website seems to be down today. Darn... (note the sarcasm of the triple dots). Anyway, I read on the weather channel this morning that the heat index here today is 105! For those of you who would have to google heat index like I did, it's just a fancy way of saying the "perceived temperature" if you factor in the humidity with the temperature outside. Now I know all you people from Vegas and Arizona are scoffing at me right now, but that is a huge jump from 80 degrees and cloudy yesterday. Hello Summer! Nice of you to drop in. Hope you don't give my husband and his sales buddies heat stroke today.

I was thinking about giving shots last night as I was falling asleep. That was the part of my old job that I disliked the very most, but now I'm thinking about it and wishing I could get back to it. Obviously it's clear I need to get a job... Heck, I'd even do it for free at this point.

Have a good Saturday!

No comments: