Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 3: Parents

I have the greatest parents in the whole world. 

 My mom and me on my wedding day.

My mom, the new Chinese Flagship Coordinator at BYU! I love my mom. She has done so much to keep our family solid despite so many ups and downs. She has taught me so much about having faith when things are uncertain and how to have a great marriage. I know I can go to her for anything and she'll tell me to quit freaking out, or give me advice. I hope to be half the mom she is one day. :)



My dad is a Jack-of-All-Trades. He is a Appraiser, Drummer in a band, and a Respiratory Therapist. He is the inspiration behind my love of music, and the medical field. I always know I'll never drive a lemon because I'll have him to help me pick out a good car. I'll never over pay for a house because I'll have him to tell me the exact value, just by looking at it. He is such a great guy and I'm so glad to be a daddy's girl!


And the best part is, they're just in love as ever. :)


Love you Mom and Dad!

No comments: