Tuesday, February 9, 2010

oh yeah, my blog


Well, it's been like 4 months since I've posted anything on this blog. I guess I haven't had much in the way of exciting things happening to keep you updated on. I suppose I have some pictures or something...

We went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert again this year. As always, they completely outdid themselves!

Carter girls waiting for the show to start

Cute Mom and Dad



Thanksgiving was the next day. We drove out to Zion's and ate lots of good food. Unfortunately, I took two pictures:

Grandma and Grandpa Biesinger

Ian and Beau will be best friends till their dead! (probably after too!)

No pictures of Christmas this year... Sorry folks! I got some cool stuff though...

Curtis came home on December 30. We've been having lots of fun going on adventures, like roasting marshmallows on his stove top and watching some of the movies he missed while he was gone. He and his roommate even let me practice drawing blood:



Anyone else think he looks a little pale?

I always knew he was a true friend. :)

Now I'm just spending a lot of time around the house, job hunting, and trying not to go insane. 8 more days till this guy comes home:

and I can't wait!! I'll post more about that later. (with more exciting pictures this time I promise) Hope 2010's going really well for everyone so far!


No comments: