Thursday, October 29, 2009

My dad the rock star


I went to see Phat Daddy play up at Cisceros in Park City last Friday. Tons of fun! Normally my dad's at the back of the stage rockin' the drums, but they decided to switch it up and Perry (who usually plays guitar) played the drums, Mark (the bass player) kicked some serious butt on the guitar, and Matt (the guy in charge of the sound at Cisceros) played the bass. My dad sang lead vocals. It was AWESOME! Mark even used an empty glass as a slide. I've got a pretty talented dad, that's for sure. Here's some pics (All I had was my iPhone camera and the lighting wasn't the best, so sorry for the bad quality):

Singing with Matt
Mark playing the guitar laying down and Matt running circles around him.
Using and empty glass as a slide (Matt trying to drink whatever was left in the cup)
Bringin' down the house!

If you wanna come see them live, check out their website at www.phatdaddyband.com

No comments: