Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Time for an update

It's been awhile since I've posted anything noteworthy on this blog so I thought I'd take a moment to do so. It hasn't been too much of an eventful month or so but I do have a couple fun pictures to post so I'll just go ahead with that:

Memorial Day weekend:
We packed up and headed to St. George for Memorial Day weekend this year. We decided it'd been a little too long since the whole family had been there. I spent the weekend shopping, well, kinda... I swear everything I tried on made me look 6 months pregnant... It was rather disconcerting... I did manage to find a cute dress to wear to Mel's wedding and Jillian got a new swimsuit, so I suppose we could call it mission accomplished. We also had a really fun Sunday dinner/mini family reunion on Sunday night with lots of good food and fun!

Uncle Dan and Dad munchin' away

Cori Sandwich! (LOVE this picture!)

Love this one too! Grandma and Grandpa Biesinger

Doing what we do best: EATING!!

This side of the table chowin' down! Mmmmm!

Jill and me at the St. George temple


Johnson/Jensen Wedding:
What a fun day! Melissa looked stunning of course, and it was just a great day. I spent a lot of the day setting up for the reception and running around like a crazy person but that's okay. It was so fun to see everyone (including all the friends that came up from St. George, SO fun!). I can't wait for the next wedding!

Newlyweds coming out of the temple

"Second String bridesmaids" as Wendy called us.

Getting ready to take a picture (love crazy candid moments like this) :)

Jackie and Andee waiting outside the temple

No comments: