Sunday, May 17, 2009

A shout out to Dad

My dad's looking through his scrapbook right now and it's really fun to hear him talk about what was happening in all the pictures. Everything from raising his lambs (who were "just like little puppies") to talking about his dad who died about a year before I was born. I realized I've never really told you about my dad so I thought I'd take the opportunity to do so. My dad's the bomb, seriously. He's one of my biggest supports in life and seriously one of the coolest people I know. He's super talented in anything he attempts. I remember when I had my Subaru and the radiator needed to be replaced, he figured out how to do it on his own with instructions on the internet. He works so hard to support our family and does a great job doing it. Every time I have a problem with anything, he'll always be right there to help me out. He knows EVERYTHING (literally everything, if you have a question, call him. He'll answer it for you) about cars. Mom calls it "mad car disease." I'm so glad to have such a loving supporting pop. Love ya dad!


Dad on his Suzuki VL 1500. Notice the awesome ridin' boots. :)

2 comments:

ryan + carly said...

i love love love my uncle jeff! {and you, of course.}

Laura & Eliza said...

i love ur dad! he cracks me up!