Sunday, April 19, 2009

Snowmobiling

It's taken far too long for me to post this but it's finally time! Worth the wait right? Saturday nights are shaping up to be rather great lately. Last night, some great family friends of ours took us snowmobiling up in Park City. Their family owns all the land that that Canyon's snow resort is on, and about 20 snowmobiles. It's a great combination. I had so much fun! I'd never been snowmobiling before so I was a little nervous at first but gradually I was able to relax and just have tons of fun. It's so awesome to have such great friends! Thanks guys!



The fam at the top. Well, those of us who went anyway...


Plug your ears... yeah I'm special...

Our awesome friends, Perry and Maria. Love 'em!


Hugging. aw, love! :)

Getting ready to leave. Does Ian not look like a lego guy
to you guys? I think it's hilarious!








No comments: