Saturday, April 11, 2009

My first Jazz game

So, let me tell you why I freakin' LOVE my job! The owner of our store and the Orem store has season tickets to the Jazz, third row, center court. Right where all the action is. Well, this morning he gave the guys and I the tickets to tonight's game! It was tons of fun and I'll probably never be able to go to another Jazz game again because it'll never be the same! We got the VIP treatment, had prime rib for dinner in the VIP lounge, not to mention I got to stare at Kyle Korver from 10 feet away.... He is simply delicious!! The Jazz did end up losing 108-118 (ouch!) but it was still tons of fun! Thanks Steve and Karon for a great night at the game!!



Proof that I was, in fact, on the court (with the blurry guy's head behind me).



Kyle Korver shooting a free throw.


Deron Williams shooting a free throw and the ball about to go in.

No comments: