Friday, July 10, 2009

missing my boy

So we're down to the last 7 months before Ian gets home, I couldn't be more excited, truly. Lately I've been missing moments like these:
Senior Sluff day at Aspen Grove
Senior dinner Dance

September 2007 at Sand Hollow

Graduation day

I never really noticed before how happy I look in those pictures. He seems to bring out the best in me, and that includes making me incredibly happy. I can't wait until I get to walk up and give him a hug for no reason at all, or cuddle up to him when we're watching a movie, or any of those other simple things that I took for granted before. February won't come soon enough. love you babe!

1 comment:

Lindsey Whiting said...

What's this? You have a missionary? Where have I been. I had no idea, see what happens when I move out of state and I miss on all the family hooplah!