Sunday, November 16, 2014

Halfway Through November...

Am I really going to be writing 2015 on everything in 6 weeks? That's weird...

Well, here's the understatement of the entire year: It's been an insane couple of months. Ian and I have been busy with school, work and everything in between. School keeps me very busy, but I get a lot of satisfaction from what I do. I feel like I've been getting a lot of positive feedback from the nurses I'm working with and my instructors. This nursing thing really is the best fit for me. Considering the fact that I've been at it for what feels like forever, it's nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel and feel like this is really going to pay off.

I found this cute picture of some of my friends in class. We have fun. :)
I don't remember it being as hot for as long as it was this year, so it's nice to be able to go outside and remember why this place is considered fit for human life. Ian took me for a ride in the Jeep on Tuesday. It was a beautiful day and I loved being able to take in some of Fall in SoUte.

This was about as rocky as the trail got. My kind of Jeepin'. 

See? If you go up high enough, you'll start to see that green things grow here. :)

Cruisin' with this cute guy.

I like him.

This is how you know you're in Southern Utah. The trail alternated between sand-colored and bright red. It was weird... I love the contrast with the trees and the blue sky, though. It's one of my favorite sights.

Kickin' up some dust in the afternoon sun.
My little Mazda is turning into a senior citizen, so we decided it was time to get another car for me. The plan was to car shop while we were up north for Thanksgiving, but we found one here that I really like, so we decided to go for it. It's a 2008 Nissan Altima. That will be car #4 we've bought in 4 years... We're content for now though, and I've sworn never to buy a car as long as I live after dealing with the... delightful... used car salesman. But it's all worked out now.



The Mazda's parked right next to it. I really will be sad to see that car go. I've put almost 100,000 miles on it, and we've driven it all over the country. I'm SO grateful to be SO blessed!

No comments: