Sunday, November 23, 2008

Movie weekend

Friday morning at 12:02 AM
TWILIGHT

I really loved this movie! I was one of the late ones to read the book and I was sure I would hate it but ended up finishing it in like 3 days or something like that. I was nervous, like most, to see the movie. I was hoping they wouldn't ruin the book and thankfully it didn't! If anyone wants to go see it, give me a call. I'll totally go with you!

My favorite: Carlisle... mmmmm.... :)
Friday night 8:45 PM
QUANTUM OF SOLACE




Screw the "just okay" reviews. This movie ROCKED! The opening scene was a high speed chase involving a bunch of Mercedes and an Aston Martin... enough said! I love James Bond!


Saturday 9:15 PM
THE DARK KNIGHT



This is the 2nd time I've seen it and I'll admit, it wasn't as good as the first time I saw it. Keep in mind, it could be because I waited for 5 hours to see it the first time so I was so bored anything would entertain. I still really liked it though. RIP Heath. No one could possibly have played the role better.

1 comment:

Lindsey Whiting said...

I am SOOOOO looking forward James Bond!!I am such a huge fan, but we have to wait until maybe the dollar theatres becuase it is so stinkin' expensive to go the movies in Texas.