Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm so thankful for my family. Most people go to movies or go bowling on Thanksgiving but our family has a new tradition as of last year where we all dress up like pilgrims and indians for the Thanksgiving feast. I know, who would do something so strange? We didn't have a costume for my dad so we dressed him up as the turkey! I love that my family is so weird and does stuff like this. It was one of the best Thanksgivings I can remember.


Danielle painting my face. We put and envelope there so she could get it straight.


The indians getting ready to sacrifice the turkey for the feast.



With my cousin and one of my best friends, Danielle.




The Sanderson indian children







Our cute family.


Inter-racial marriage


The whole famdamily

No comments: