Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Meg!

My sister is 24 today! Hooray!

This girl is a knockout!
See? More evidence.
Sanderson kids 1992
Not so sure about this "little sister" business!
Christmas 1992. Yes, I know there's a lot of pictures with me. That's all I had.
Happy college graduate, 2012
Halloween 1993? (Right, Mom?)
Mom: When Megan was a little girl she used to pretend a lot. She just didn't pretend. She "became" a princess or a mom or Ariel. One time I was listening to Cori and Meg recite the dialog from The Little Mermaid. Cori shouted, "Sing, Ariel, Sing." Meg chimed in at the top of her lungs, "Ah, Ah, Ah--Ah, Ah, Ah". I hope you have kept that part of the dreamer in you, Megan. We all need to dream in this world.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :)

A remake after 20 years.
Cori: I just love your freaking face! I know it almost drove our mom insane to have two girls 18 months apart but I wouldn't have it any other way. You are my very best friend and my week isn't complete without our phone calls. I've been thinking over the past day or so about a memory I have with you, and it seems like all of my favorite times in life have had you in it. What a blessing! I love that I can have you edit my school papers and give me cooking advice. Our ages have always been just numbers because we're so close. Every aspect of my life is better because you're part of it. Happy Birthday!

Meg and Ian 2006
Ian: Hi Megan! Remember when I would blow off weight training and come to your PE class? I was skinny back then so I could run a mile no sweat, so I pushed you around the track when you had to run the mile. I don't remember how much time you took off, but I'll bet it was detrimental when you ran the mile again. Have a great birthday!

Ian's graduation 2011
Bud: Meg and I could always bond over nerdy things. She was always a fan of Star Wars and I remember watching and helping each other play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I even remember playing Pokemon together with our twelve or so cards we had back in elementary. Megan has a fun, relateable personality, a powerful mind, and displays diligence in her education and work ethics. She is a good example and a great sister. Happy Birthday!

Jillian and Megan 2008

Jillian: I loved drawing in church with Meggo. I was always jealous of her cute cartoon characters. I loved making Barbie clothes with her too when we were little. She showed me how to rip fabric and tie it to make an instant wrap dress for my favorite barbies. She's so dang smart!!


Well, there ya have it. We all adore you! Have a Happy Birthday! 











No comments: