Saturday, February 11, 2012

I just might be that crazy

Ok.

Enough is enough.

I've used the excuse of winter blues and a busy schedule to let myself get fat. 

I've rationalized a few pounds of weight gain here and there, and now I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life. 

The time has come to quit substituting crap food for fruits and veggies, and quit making excuses!!

So, I decided to register for this:


Yep. It's a done deal.

I decided to start with the 5k. I know that's a small challenge for those of you who do this all the time, but for a person like me who really hates to run, this is HUGE. 
The money raised also goes to benefit members of the community who can't afford cancer treatments. 
C'mon, that's puppy dog eyes in text form.

So, changes are coming. Those thighs I had when I was in ballet that I thought were massive and ugly? Yeah, those babies are coming back! Candy and soda are suspended until further notice. I have always wanted to be one of those people who can enjoy a sliced tomato and avocado for lunch... Ok, so maybe I'm not quite there yet, but it's definitely time for me to quit hanging out on the upper end of my healthy weight range and start enjoying a healthier lifestyle.

It just may be time to be one of those people.

No comments: