Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Ian!

Ok, so I'm a little late with this blog post as Ian's birthday was on Monday, but since it's still in the same week... It counts, right? I think so. What a lucky girl I am to have married this boy of mine! I can count on him for anything, whether it's a priesthood blessing the night before a test or a late night run to the store when I've run out of contact solution. Ian treats me like a queen in every aspect in my life and never passes up an opportunity to make me laugh. I never question his love for me. Ever, ever! He works so hard at his job and takes opportunities to learn new things every day. He takes pleasure in the simple things in life, even tater tot casserole.  He spends hours helping me with my Chemistry homework (*cough* or doing it for me *cough*) even though I get frustrated and usually swear at it. He's truly my best friend, greatest confidant, and biggest fan. I love you, babe! Happy Birthday!


Engagements that didn't quite make it to our announcements.
We were much skinnier here...

No comments: