Saturday, October 2, 2010

3 months

Wow, I can't believe I've been married for 1/4 of a year already! Time has gone by so fast! One thing we've been realizing lately is that we have such a FUN life! Of course, it's filled with the normal work and bills and not-so-fun adult stuff, but we really try to fill our weekends with fun things. This summer has been the best of my whole life. Here are just a few of the things we've done:

There was of course, our fabulous honeymoon in Vegas!



A family reunion with Ian's family up at Pineview reservoir. (My first time on a water weenie)


(That's all the pictures you get because, well, we didn't take any...)

Swiss days up in Midway for Mom's birthday.

A weekend in Pocatello/Blackfoot ID, for the fair. Another first: demolition derby. So. Much. Fun!

Mom and Dad giving us an AWESOME suite up at Snowbird for our birthdays and making us want to snowboard SO BAD!

So that's life in a nutshell for us. It really is so great to be married to my best friend, and to know that what we have will last forever. Every day he proves to me how amazing he is and what a great decision I made in marrying him. I can't wait to see what crazy adventures life brings us next!




No comments: