Sunday, May 23, 2010

Makeover

I decided with the wedding only a few weeks away that it was time to redo the blog a little bit and make it "ours" instead of just "mine". (Although we all know that it'll be me posting 99.9% of the time, but he may surprise us) We got our engagements back and I love them! I really have the most talented in-laws! Here are a few of my favorites:




Fun huh? I like them. A lot in fact. Right now I'm just counting down the days and getting more and more stressed as it approaches, but that's normal right? We found an apartment in Orem that I love and things seem to be falling into place quite nicely. Once I'm married I'll have more exciting things to blog about like all my cool recipes when I cook dinner (Ok, when Ian cooks dinner...) and... well, ya know... married people stuff. 30 days friends! I can't wait!

No comments: