Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Something new

Boring days at work do this to me. I'm just in the mood to write about nothing. So, if you want to read some boring stuff, keep reading. If not, feel free to mosey on. I won't be offended. So, first bit of news, I'm starting school on March 30! I'm way excited! I know normally I really hate school but I'm pretty excited about it. I guess in a few months when I'm ready for a break I'll have to go back to this post and read about how excited I was. Oh, I didn't say what I was doing... I'm going to be a medical assistant. Eventually I'll be a radiology technician (someone who takes x-rays, performs CT scans, MRIs and ultrasounds) but starting with medical assisting is a good thing to do first because the waiting list to get into the rad tech program is kinda long. So I'll start that in March, then be done in January, which is perfect timing because a certain missionary I know comes home right after that. I'm big enough to admit that going to school then is not a good idea. I will fail. I can assure you. So I'll be working, which I think is perfect. Don't you? It's been really nice to have these last few months off though, I won't lie. I think I might miss it a little bit. But I'm excited to start another chapter and finally get done with stupid school!! I'll keep you updated on all that.

No comments: