Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Number One!

Ian gives me reasons to be proud of him every day, but today he was recognized at work for being the #1 rep in the St. George office and #2 in the company for the month of April (they do the recognition dinner every 2 months). Each of the supervisors of the people in top ten write a little blurb to be read at the dinner. Bobby had nothing but good things to say about Ian:

"Good job and congratulations on your 1st #1 trophy in top ten! Anyone that knows Ian is fully aware that he is capable of being at the very top in the company every single month. Ian is one of my very favorite people and I would not trade him for anyone. I believe every good team has a great foundation and that is what Ian provides for my team is a rock solid foundation. I know exactly what to expect and am never disappointed! Keep rocking it, Ian, and thanks for all you do. I really appreciate you."

I wanted a picture. You'd think that wouldn't be so difficult having grown up in a family of photographers...

We started like this.

This one's a little better, but I kind of wanted to see his face.

Third time's the... nope...

There we go! Look at that handsome devil of mine!

I'm so thrilled to be married to someone who is so skilled and makes the most of his situations at work. (The $200 bonus doesn't hurt either... (: ) I am one proud wife!

No comments: